Itinerary, Inclusions & Details for the Workshop
Land Cost: $4795
Your non-refundable deposit of $1000 reserves your workshop – Balance of $3795 is due by March 1, 2018. See our Terms and Conditions here.
Our strategy? Arrive in Italy, make photographs and learn – we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc – it’s all included).
- Expert instruction by Jeff Curto, including small group field instruction, plenty of one-on-one time & critique sessions
- Maximum of 7 participants
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
- Travel and instructional materials during the workshop
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Admissions for all Included sightseeing
- All lodging during the workshop – single occupancy
- Local expert guides
- All included Gratuities, Taxes and Fees
- Breakfast daily
- Some lunches
- All dinners (including wine)
Since our workshop participants join us from places all over the world, airfare is not included.
You may decide that you’d like to travel around other places in Italy either before or after the workshops. Or after reviewing flights, you may discover that you may want to arrive the day prior to the beginning of the planned trip in order to meet the group in Italy. La Dolce Via Travel can assist you with transfers, accommodations, or other travel needs you may have. Regardless, we advise early arrival at least a day in advance so that you can be at your best and ready to go when we begin.
The land cost is based on current exchange rate between the Euro and US dollar. Should these rates change significantly, there may be an adjustment in the trip price.
To get on the waiting list or for information about future workshop experiences:Join Our Mailing List