Tuscany: In Search of the Personal – June 10 to 17, 2018
There are few places on earth like Tuscany. This workshop will allow you to experience Tuscany’s remarkable culture, people, Val d’Orcia landscape and hill towns and work toward a personal photographic response to the Tuscan sense of place.
Our strategy? Arrive in Italy, make photographs and learn – we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc – it’s all included).
- Expert instruction by Jeff Curto, including small group field instruction, plenty of one-on-one time & critique sessions
- Maximum of 7 participants
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
- Travel and instructional materials during the workshop
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Admissions for all Included sightseeing
- All lodging during the workshop – single occupancy
- Local expert guides
- All included Gratuities, Taxes and Fees
- Breakfast daily
- Some lunches
- Dinner (including wine) all nights except one (dine on your own that night)
Your non-refundable deposit of $1000 reserves your workshop – Balance of $3795 is due by March 1, 2018. See our Terms and Conditions here.
Questions? Contact Jeff: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.202.3635