Puglia: The Story of the South – June 1 to 9, 2018
Puglia (pronounced “Pooll-ya”) is Italy’s southeastern-most region – the “heel” of the boot – with proximity to Greece and the east, giving the region influences, traditions, culture and food that represent that diverse history.
There is a long history of storytelling in Puglia and this experience will help you to use camera, lens and your own personal vision to tell your story about one of Italy’s most interesting areas.
Our strategy? Arrive in Italy, make photographs and learn – we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc – it’s all included).
- Expert instruction by Jeff Curto, including small group field instruction, plenty of one-on-one time & critique sessions
- Maximum of 7 participants
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
- Travel and instructional materials during the workshop
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Admissions for all Included sightseeing
- All lodging during the workshop – single occupancy
- Local expert guides
- All included Gratuities, Taxes and Fees
- Breakfast daily
- Some lunches
- All dinners (including wine)
Your non-refundable deposit of $1000 reserves your workshop – Balance of $3795 is due by March 1, 2018. See our Terms and Conditions here.
Questions? Contact Jeff: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.202.3635