Sicily: Photographing A Sense of Place – May 26 to June 2, 2017
or email me directly at email@example.com
The Island of Sicily has been a travel dream destination since the time of the ancient Romans. We will work toward an understanding of how to tell the story of this most romantic and visually stunning part of Italy in photographs.
Our strategy? Arrive in Italy, make photographs and learn – we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc – it’s all included).
- Expert instruction by Jeff Curto, including small group field instruction, plenty of one-on-one time & critique sessions
- Maximum of 7 participants
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
- Travel and instructional materials during the workshop
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Admissions for all Included sightseeing
- All lodging during the workshop – single occupancy
- Local expert guides
- All included Gratuities, Taxes and Fees
- Breakfast daily
- Some lunches
- Dinner (including wine) all nights except one (dine on your own that night)
Land Cost: $4695 – See our Terms and Conditions here.
Questions? Contact Jeff: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.202.3635
More details? Scroll down for itinerary information.