Tuscany: Exploring The Eternal Moment – June 17 to 24, 2017
A photographic exposure is made in a moment, but it is the moments in between exposures that make the photograph come to life. Join me in the timeless, off-the-beaten-track Italian region of northwestern Tuscany for a personal journey into this land of the eternal moment, as we work together to tell your story in photographs.
Our strategy? Arrive in Italy, make photographs and learn – we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc – it’s all included).
- Expert instruction by Jeff Curto, including small group field instruction, plenty of one-on-one time & critique sessions
- Maximum of 7 participants
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
- Travel and instructional materials during the workshop
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Admissions for all Included sightseeing
- All lodging during the workshop – single occupancy
- Local expert guides
- All included Gratuities, Taxes and Fees
- Breakfast daily
- Some lunches
- Dinner (including wine) all nights except one (dine on your own that night)
For more details on the itinerary, scroll down…
Land Cost: $4695 – See our Terms and Conditions here.
Questions? Prefer to reserve your space over the phone or via email? Contact Jeff: email@example.com or call 630.202.3635