The 2017 Workshops Are Full
Planning Is Underway for the June 2018 Workshops-
To Learn More:
Make Italy Your Classroom
Make spectacular Italian locations your on-site photography classroom.
Formal instructional presentations happen daily, but the greatest amount of time is spent photographing and learning together in the field.
Critique sessions of your images provide you with immediate feedback of your progress and increase the learning opportunities for everyone in our small-group experience.
I put more than 30 years of professional photography and college-level photo teaching experience to work to insure that you go home with new ways of seeing, great images and unforgettable memories!
My Workshops Feature:
- All-inclusive strategy; arrive, make photographs and learn - we take care of the rest (ground transportation, meals, guides, tips, etc - it's all included)
- Small, 7 student groups for lots of one-on-one time
- A blend of formal and field instruction
- Plenty of time for discussion and critique
- Single-occupancy, high-quality accommodations
- Extensive pre-trip planning documents for both photography and Italian culture
We work together to uncover themes and lines of vision that may not have been previously evident to you. I push you to go beyond the picturesque and help you tell your own story about these amazing Italian places.